Are you desiring a scar cover up tattoo? Become a Scar Camouflage Student model at the Academy of Advanced Cosmetics. Here is important information:
1. Adult Female or Male between the age of 20 to 45 years old
2. Not currently on retinol or retin-a
3. No transmittable blood conditions (HIV, AIDS, Hepatitis)
4. Not prone to excessive bleeding
An AAC Model Management representative will contact you to discuss your model application, provide you with the next model dates, and a full consultation.
What Should I know?
- Absolutely no alcohol or caffeine 24 hours before.
- No blood thinners such as ibuprofen, aspirin, Aleve, niacin, vitamin E, fish oil or vitamins unless medically necessary 72 hours before.
- No intentional tanning 2 weeks prior. If you arrive with a sunburn, you will be asked to reschedule and forfeit your deposit. If you are vacationing, plan accordingly.
- Any chemical peel or microdermabrasion in the treatment area must be done 4 weeks prior.
- Avoid booking on your menstrual cycle as it can increase your pain.
- The skin must be free of all irritations including ingrown hairs, blemishes, eczema, and psoriasis.
- Absolutely no anti-acne or anti-aging products on the skin for 30-days prior to application.
- No Accutane within one year of treatment.
To apply “SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION” (below).
- Include a full description of your current scar camofluage needs.
- Upload a head shot and a closeup photo of the scar area.
- We want to see a clear shot of your scar areas so please have a good close up pictures with good lighting.
- We need a total of 2-4 pictures.