Are you desiring Permanent Eyeliner? Become a PMU Eyeliner Student model at the Academy of Advanced Cosmetics. Here is important information:
1. Adult Female or Male between the age of 20 to 45 years old
2. Not currently on retinol or retin-a
3. No transmittable blood conditions (HIV, AIDS, Hepatitis)
4. Not prone to excessive bleeding
An AAC Model Management representative will contact you to discuss your model application, provide you with the next model dates, and a full consultation.
What Should I know?
Excess pigment sheds off over the next 2-3 days, and then the skin starts healing over. A layer of healed skin on top of the pigment masks and tones it down considerably. As swelling goes down the lines will be thinner. On about the fourth day you are close to looking normal and no one notices anything. Colors will continue to soften over the next few weeks. It will look very natural in 1- 2 months.
To apply “SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION” (below).
- Include a full description of your current PMU eyeliner needs.
- Upload a head shot and a closeup photo with no liner makeup on.
- We want to see a clear shot of your eyes so please have a good close up pictures with good lighting.
- We need a total of 2-4 pictures.
1. Full face
2. Close up of eyes