CHOOSING THE RIGHT COURSE CAN BE CHALLENGING, HERE’S SOME HELPCHOOSING THE RIGHT COURSE CAN BE CHALLENGING, HERE’S SOME HELP https://www.academyofadvancedcosmetics.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/Choosing_the_right_course_can_be_challenging_here_s_some_help_720x400_crop_center.png 720 400 Academy of Advanced Cosmetics Academy of Advanced Cosmetics https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/010ec2e89421e65f6a8a38bbef09fa06?s=96&d=mm&r=g
Microblading, tattoo training, and permanent makeup, oh my! Choosing the right course can be challenging, here’s some help:
PERMANENT MAKEUP TRAINING
Permanent makeup mimics the look of just-applied lipstick, lip liner, eyebrow pencil, eyeliner, etc. It’s done through a process called micropigmentation, where a tattoo pen is used to inject permanent ink into the skin. Permanent makeup can make it easier than constantly having to do and redo your makeup. However, it is a serious cosmetic procedure and it’s important to weigh the risks along with the benefits. We offer 2 training courses for permanent makeup which cover a variety of procedures.
- Full Permanent Makeup Course: In this course which lasts 5 days students will learn hands-on techniques & the art of permanent cosmetic makeup application to the eyes, brows, and lips. Permanent makeup can be used to accentuate or darken the skin around the eyes, or on the lips to simulate a subtle sort of lipstick.
- Lip And Eyeliner Course: This 3 day course will help students learn hands-on techniques about the application of permanent cosmetic makeup for the eyes, brows, and lips. Permanent makeup can be applied as eyeliner to accentuate the eyes, it can also be used to provide shape and/or color to the eyebrows, as the lip liner defines the lips, or to add color to the lips similar to lipstick.
- Microblading Certification Course: This course is specifically designed for students interested in learning how to aesthetically work on eyebrows. Learn the art of three-dimensional hair simulation through a hands-on intensive education. Among other things students of the academy will learn about medical tattooing and cosmetic pigmentation. Students will be exposed to training in a specialized combination of art and science.
We offer eyebrow training courses in 3 specific procedures: elite, ombre and extensions. Elite brow procedures are a semi permanent eyebrow tattoo treatment which lasts 12-18 months . Hyper-realistic hair strokes are created using a microblade and very precise placement of these hair stokes to mimic the movement to that of a natural brow. Ombre procedures give a gradually darker appearance whereas eyebrow extensions, as the name suggest, make your eyebrows appear thicker and more beautiful in much the same way as traditional extensions do for the hair on your head.
Ombre Eyebrow Course: In this intense course you will learn the art and science of Ombre eyebrows over the course of a day. This is a great course to take either alone and or in addition to our 2 Day Microblading Course.
Elite Brow Specialist Course: In this intense 3 day course you will learn the art of Microblading and Ombre Eyebrow by utilizing a digital machine, Microblading hand tool and using proper shading needles. Our course will help prepare you for a career in the beauty Industry. This is a great course to take as you will gain the essentials need to become an Elite Brow Specialist.
Paramedical procedures are like quasi-medical and often don’t need a medical degree, but usually require at least some sort of certification.
- Paramedical Tattooing Course: The Paramedical Tattooing Training Course which lasts 5 days requires trainees to have a previous Permanent Makeup certification. As a current experienced Permanent Makeup Specialist, this class is a must for those who would like to work in the medical field working closely with doctors. Feleshia, as a Master Pigmentation Specialist has created a curriculum that will prepare you to do color theory, color selection, proper needle selection.
- Areola Tattooing Course: Our areola repigmentation course is a must for those who would like to work in the medical field working closely with doctors. Feleshia, as a Master Pigmentation Specialist has created a curriculum that will prepare you to do color theory, color selection, proper needle, etc.
- Scalp Micropigmentation Course: Scalp Micropigmentation (SMP) is the hottest new concept in Micropigmentation (Permanent Makeup). Our course will teach you how to properly give both men and women hair-like follicles that replicate actual hair on their scalps. This is a very precise and meticulous procedure that takes time and skill. In 3 Days our course will prepare you to immediately start earning your way to well over 6 figures. What are you waiting for?
The Academy of Advanced Cosmetics’ eyelash courses are among the best in the country. Not only will you learn the basics of eyelash extensions, but our one-on-one training and student-focused atmosphere are sure to help you become an expert eyelash in no time!
- Eyelash Extension Course: In this course which you will learn the art of individual lash application is comprised of both fundamental and complex techniques. Our Master Instructor Feleshia Sams is a leader in the permanent makeup industry. Her advanced education and extensive experience provides an in-depth learning experience for each student.
Now that you know how to pick the right course for you, it’s time to get started! A great way is by attending AAC’s 2018 Microblading and Permanent Makeup Conference.
- Posted In: