PARAMEDICAL TATTOO TRAINING
Paramedical tattooing includes covering burn, stretch mark, vitiligo, and or surgical scars with medical micropigmentation. This also deals with 3D areola tattooing to recreate the appearance of the areola, commonly practiced on breast cancer survivors. We will show you our techniques to break up the scar tissue and color it to better match your client’s skin tone. This is a popular treatment that can be used to treat many different scars and conditions.
Tuition Fee: $5,000.00
Carrying Case – PMU Machine – Needles – Pigments – Pigment Cups – Micro applicators – Instruction Manual – Paramedical Tattooing Certification
Five Day Training From 9:00AM – 5:00PM
- Course balance is due 2 weeks prior to class start date.
- It is the student responsibility to provide 2 Scar Camofluage and 1 Areola Repigmentation MODELS.
- Pre-course work and link to take your bloodborne pathogens test provided upon final payment.
PREPARING FOR THE COURSE:
You may bring a camera to take before and after photos of your work to expand your portfolio. Students will need to provide their own model. If you need assistance in securing a model, please let us know at least 2 weeks prior to class. We will make every effort to get models, however; it is the student’s responsibility to provide their own.
PARAMEDICAL TATTOO COURSE OUTLINE
- Machine Theory
- Needle Sizes and Usage
- Skin Anatomy
- Client Consultation
- Patch Test
- Proper stretching techniques
- Microneedling overview
- Skin Anesthetics Application
- Workplace Health & Safety, Sanitation, and Sterilization Procedures
- Skin Tone, color selection, and color mix
- Skin Structure Vitiligo vs. hyper pigmentation
- Tools and Materials: Setting Up Your Work Station
- Burn, Scar, & Stretchmarks application with the machine
- Infection Prevention & Control
- Sterilization & Disinfection
- Hands on practice on artificial skin and on a live model
- Accepting Insurance
- Business Setup and Requirements
- Marketing your business