MICROBLADING REFRESHER COURSE
Have you taken a Microblading course to only be left helpless, uneducated, and under-prepared? If so, then you will certainly benefit from our Refresher course. Our course will take you from feeling unsure to feeling confident in performing microblading.
Tuition Fee: $750.00
Carrying Case – Microblades – Instruction Manual – Certification
One Day Training From 9:00AM – 5:00PM
TOTAL COURSE DURATION:
10 hours (This includes both pre-course, in class, homework, and post coursework)
Course balance is due 2 weeks prior to class start date. It is the student responsibility to provide a model, should there be a challenge contact our admissions department. Pre-course work and link to take your bloodborne pathogens test provided upon final payment.
Bloodborne Pathogens, Microblading Certification (this course is only for current microblading professionals). If you have not yet taken a microblading course please consider our 2 Day Microblading Course.
PREPARING FOR THE COURSE:
You may bring a camera to take before and after photos of your work to expand your portfolio. Students will need to provide their own model. If you need assistance in securing a model, please let us know at least 2 weeks prior to class. We will make every effort to get models, however; it is the student’s responsibility to provide their own.
MICROBLADING REFRESHER COURSE OUTLINE
- Microblading using the handtool
- Microshading using the handtool
- Skin AnatomyClient Consultation
- Eyebrow Design & Measurement
- Eyebrow Anesthetics Application
- Blade sizes / Using Manual Microblading Pen
- Workplace Health & Safety, Sanitation, and Sterilization procedures
- Skin Tone, color selection, and color mix
- Skin Structure
- Tools and Materials: Setting Up Your Work Station
- Handtool Education
- Needle Usage for Eyebrow
- Microblading Technique with Hand Tool
- Infection Prevention & Control
- Sterilization & Disinfection
- Hands on practice on artificial skin and on a live model